Job Market News
Nature Jobs - Career Editorial - Job Market News
- FDA Finds Falsified Data, Serious Mold, And Decaying Frogs At Amanta (Formerly Known As Marck Biosciences)
FDA Finds Falsified Data, Serious Mold And Decaying Frogs At Marck Biosciences
- Amicus Therapeutics, Inc. Rockets On Positive Phase 3 Study Data For Rare Disease Drug; Stock Up +21.66% At 11:38AM ET On Wednesday
Amicus Therapeutics Rockets On Positive Phase 3 Study Data For Rare Disease Drug
- Allergan Inc. Approaches Salix Pharmaceuticals, Ltd. To Fend Off Valeant Pharmaceuticals International's Hostile Bid
Allergan Inc. Approaches Salix Pharmaceuticals...
- FDA Approves Genzyme Corporation's Gaucher Disease Pill Cerdelga
FDA Approves Genzyme Corporation's Gaucher Disease Pill Cerdelga
- Baxter International, Inc. To Invest $300 Million For Facility Expansion, Will Hire 200 New Workers
Baxter isn't the only one hiring, others are hiring too! Check it out! (Isn't it tempting?)
Baxter Announces Hemodialysis Dialyzer Expansion in Opelika, Alabama
Increased Capacity Will Support Growth in End-Stage Renal Disease Therapy
- More Exits From Ranbaxy Laboratories' Top Management Team
More Exits From Ranbaxy Laboratories' Top Management Team
- Coqu?? RadioPharmaceuticals's $250 Million Facility To Bring 164-High-Paying Jobs To Alachua
- Emergent BioSolutions, MorphoSys AG Strike Prostate Cancer Pact Worth $183 Million
- Novartis AG, Global Alliance For TB Drug Development Link Up To Search For TB Cure
- AstraZeneca PLC, Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation Link Up For Diabetes Research
Science Careers - Job Market News
- Nearly 40 percent of women leave engineering
Among the reasons women cite for leaving engineering are an uncivil workplace and poor opportunities for advancement.
- To get noticed, boost your CV
There's no point in actively trying to get headhunted, but that doesn't mean you can't try to develop the qualities that people who do get recruited possess.
- Waltz to excellence
A new study suggests that there is no single way to achieve success in science.
- Gaining an edge in overseas interviews
Interviewing for a job in a foreign country poses special challenges.
- Scrutinizing NSF research
Rachael Allbritten and Aaron Manka started off pursuing academic research careers, but they ended up investigating research crimes.
- Puncturing a fantasy
The key to attracting young people into science is vibrant and visible opportunity.
- Academic Science, I Just Can’t Quit You
NIH-funded training programs are helping NIH-trained scientists learn how to not do NIH-funded research.
- Bringing Science to the Stage
A Spanish couple tells how they became scientists by day and socially committed actors by night.
- Better Recognition for Multidisciplinary Research
Funding bodies and research institutions need to give multidisciplinary research more respect, says an opinion paper from Science Europe.
- Investigating Research Crimes
As an institution’s chief detective for enforcing research ethics, the research integrity officer must blend investigative, bureaucratic, and scientific skills.