Job Market News
Nature Jobs - Career Editorial - Job Market News
- AstraZeneca PLC To Shed Around 5,000 Jobs By 2016
AstraZeneca is axing jobs but others are hiring too! Check it out! (Isn't it tempting?)
AstraZeneca, the British drugs giant, would not be drawn on Thursday over reports it faces a mega takeover bid from US rival Pfizer, alongside news that its profits had halved. But AstraZenenca chief executive...
- Celgene Corporation Antes Up $710 Million Upfront For Phase 3-Ready Crohn's Disease Drug
- Two San Francisco Startups, Element Science And Nurix, Reap Cash From Third Rock Ventures' Rich Funding Round
- Cancer-Fighter Juno Therapeutics Completes $176 Million Series A Round
- AstraZeneca PLC Eyes Spin-Offs, Remains Mum On Pfizer Inc.
- Hyperion Therapeutics Wagers Up To $570 Million On Andromeda Biotech To Beef Up Orphan Disease Pipeline
- Drugmaker Lays Off Most Of Its Remaining Employees
Pharma Pac is planning to hire but, others are hiring right now! Check it out! (Isn't it tempting?)
A Kemper County drugmaker has laid off most of its remaining employees, making it likely that it will shut down while owing the state economic development money. Pharma Pac laid off 84 employees...
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals Inc. CEO Racks Up $30 Million Salary In 2013
- McKesson Pharmaceutical Hiring 40 By Summer
McKesson isn't the only one hiring, others are hiring too! Check it out! (Isn't it tempting?)
The McKesson Pharmaceutical Company has announced that it will be hiring 40 new warehouse employees just in time for summer 2014. McKesson Pharmaceuticals, located in Carmel Church, is not accepting direct...
- Zogenix, Inc. Unloads Sumavel® DosePro® To For $85 Million Cash
Science Careers - Job Market News